Thursday, March 22, 2012

FREE BIRD/I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME

Melnick In The Afternoon Set List:


  1. "When I Write My Master's Thesis" - John K. Samson - "Provincial"
  2. "Keep On The Sunny Side" - The Whites - "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?"
  3. "Ain't That A Shame" - Fats Domino - "Greatest Hits: Walking To New Orleans"
  4. "Look Around" - Red Hot Chili Peppers - "I'm With You"
  5. "Free Bird" (Outtake Version) - Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Skynyrd's Innyrd's/Their Greatest Hits""
  6. "Nashville Cats" - The Lovin' Spoonful - "Greatest Hits"
  7. "That Smell" - Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Street Survivors"
  8. "I Saw Her Standing There" - The Beatles - "Please Please Me"
  9. "Trying To Get To You" - Chris Isaak - "Beyond The Sun"
  10. "Twist And Shout" - The Beatles - "Please Please Me"
  11. "Please Please Me" - The Beatles - "Please Please Me"
  12. "What's Your Name" - Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Street Survivors"
  13. "That's Amore" - Dean Martin - "All Time Greatest Hits"
  14. "Hava Nagela" - Dick Dale - "King Of The Surf Guitar: The Best Of Dick Dale & His Del-Tones" (For Elliotte Friedman)
  15. "I Don't Want To Go Home" - Southside Johnny & The Asbury Dukes - "I Don't Want To Go Home"

No comments:

Post a Comment