Monday, March 12, 2012

HEY JACK KEROUAC (Born March 12, 1922)

Melnick In The Afternoon/ Habs Pre - Game Show Set List:



  1. "I Don't Want To Go Home" - Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes - "I Don't Want To Go Home"
  2. "Hey Jack Kerouac" - 10,000 Maniacs - "In My Tribe"
  3. "Keep On The Sunny Side" - The Whites - "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"
  4. "I'll Be Here At Closing Time" - JD Souther - "If The World Was You"
  5. "Closing Time" - Leonard Cohen - "The Future"
  6. "We Take Care Of Our Own" - Bruce Springsteen - "Wrecking Ball"
  7. "Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead" - Warren Zevon - "Mr. Bad Example"
  8. "Glory Days" - Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band - "Born In The USA"
  9. "Hell Of A Season" - The Black Keys - "El Camino"
  10. "Lonely Boy" - The Black Keys - "El Camino"
  11. "I Fought The Law" - The Bobby Fuller Four - "I Fought The Law: The Best Of The Bobby Fuller Four"
  12. "Buffalo Soldier" - Bob Marley - "Confrontation"
  13. "I Can't Be Satisfied" - Gregg Allman - "Low Country Blues"
  14. "Baby, Let Me Follow You Down" - Bob Dylan & The Band - "The Last Waltz"
  15. "Sweet Baby James" - James Taylor - Live on BBC 1970

No comments:

Post a Comment