Friday, February 17, 2012

KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART

Friday Scrum/ Melnick In The Afternoon Set List:

  1. "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" - Johnny Cash - "American IV: The Man Comes Around"
  2. "Kashmir" - Led Zeppelin - "Mothership"
  3. "Miss You" - The Rolling Stones - "Some Girls"
  4. "Tiger Woods" - Dan Bern - "50 Eggs"
  5. "Stand By Me" - Aaron Neville - "I Know I've Been Changed"
  6. "Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)" - Green Day - 1997 Single
  7. "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" - Leon Russell - "The Best Of Hank Wilson"
  8. "Don't Forget About Me" - John Mellencamp - "No Better Than This"
  9. "Misty Blue" - Etta James - "The Dreamer"
  10. "In My Life" - Johnny Cash - "American IV: The Man Comes Around"
  11. "Suze Blue Eyes" - Lee Mellor - "Lose"
  12. "When You're Alone" - Bruce Springsteen - "Tunnel Of Love"
  13. "Know Your Enemy" - Green Day - "21st Century Breakdown"
  14. "Over The Hills And Far Away" - Led Zeppelin - "Mothership"
  15. "Keep Me In Your Heart" - Warren Zevon - "The Wind"



No comments:

Post a Comment