Friday, September 21, 2012

I PRAY (For TYRELL STERLING)

The Friday Scrum/ Melnick In The Afternoon Set List:




  1. "Evil's Sway" - Japandroids - "Celebration Rock"
  2. "La Grange" - ZZ Top - "Tres Hombres"
  3. "Blitzkrieg Bop" - The Ramones - "Ramones"
  4. "I Want To Take You Higher" - Sly & The Family Stone - "Stand!"
  5. "Speak Of The Devil" - Chris Isaak - "Speak Of The Devil"
  6. "I Can't Explain" - The Who - "Live At Leeds" (Deluxe Edition)
  7. "Fair Weather Fans" - The Baseball Project - "Vol. 2: High And Inside"
  8. "Past Time" - The Baseball Project - "Volume 1: Frozen Ropes & Dying Quails"
  9. "One-Eyed Jacks" - Andre Williams & The Sadies - "Night & Day"
  10. "Radio Radio" - Elvis Costello & The Attractions" - "This Year's Model"
  11. "Good Times Bad Times" - Led Zeppelin - "Led Zeppelin"
  12. "Let's Dance" - David Bowie - "Let's Dance"
  13. "Fame"(90s Mix) - David Bowie - "ChangesBowie"
  14. "Here Comes My Man" - The Gaslight Anthem - "Handwritten"
  15. "As Good As I Once Was" - Toby Keith - "Honkeytonk University"    (For Knuckles Nilan)
  16. "I'm Your Man" - Leonard Cohen - "I'm Your Man"
  17. "Man Of The World" - Alejandro Escovedo - "Big Station"
  18. "I Pray (Never Forget)" - Amanda Perez - "I Pray"  (For Tyrell)


1 comment:

  1. My humble recommendation:

    I know, you people don't speak Russian
    but one of the legendary Russian veteran band PIKNIK ( which is 30 years in music) tonight 22 SEPT, in Montreal! http://tinyurl.com/9s3s3uw

    Plaza Theatre – 6505 St-Hubert, MontrealI.

    THIS IS JUST CRAZY!!! NO DOUBTS I GO!!!

    ReplyDelete