Friday, February 22, 2013

LITTLE WING/ AND I LOVE HER

Melnick In The Afternoon Thursday Set List:




  1. "Little Wing" - Derek & The Dominoes - "Layla & Other Assorted Love Songs"
  2. "I Looked Away" - Derek & The Dominoes - "Layla & Other Assorted Love Songs"
  3. "M For Me" - Billy Bragg - "Mr. Love And Justice"
  4. "I Can't Complain" - J.D. McPherson - "Signs And Signifiers"
  5. "Blak And Blu" - Gary Clark Jr. - "Blak And Blu"
  6. "The Night Of Wine And Roses" - The Japandroids - "Celebration Rock"
  7. "We take Care Of Our Own" - Bruce Springsteen - "Wrecking Ball"
  8. "Shackled And Drawn" - Bruce Springsteen - "Wrecking Ball"
  9. "And I Love Her" - The Beatles - "Anthology 1"
  10. "Lonely Boy" - The Black Keys - "El Camino"
  11. "Airstrike" - Matt Mays - "Coyote"
  12. "The Way It Is" - The Sheepdogs - "The Sheepdogs"
  13. "The Lookahead" - The Tragically Hip - "Now For Plan A"
  14. "Such A Night" - Dr. John - "In The Right Place"
  15. "What Comes Around (Goes Around)" - Dr. John - "The Very Best Of Dr. John"
  16. "Be My Baby" - Aaron Neville - "My True Story"

No comments:

Post a Comment