Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SINNER BOY

Melnick In The Afternoon Tuesday Set List:


  1. "Search And Destroy" - Iggy & The Stooges - "Raw Power" (Deluxe Edition)
  2. "Black Caffeine" - Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell - "Old Yellow Moon"
  3. "Operator" - The Grateful Dead - "American Beauty"
  4. "Hey Gypsy Boy" - Jimi Hendrix - "People, Hell And Angels"
  5. "Bright Side Of The Road" - Van Morrison - "Into The Music"
  6. "Moondance" - Van Morrison - "Moondance"
  7. "I'm Alive" - Garland Jeffreys - "I'm Alive"  (For Knuckles Nilan)
  8. "We Take Care Of Our Own" - Bruce Springsteen - "Wrecking Ball"
  9. "Truckin'" - The Grateful Dead - "American Beauty"
  10. "Bambolao" - Gipsy Kings - "The Gipsy Kings"
  11. "Sinner Boy" - Rory Gallagher - "The Best Of Rory Gallagher"
  12. "Cry Cry Cry" - Johnny Cash - 1955 Single
  13. "I Wish I Was Drunk" - Shane Murphy Band - "The Good Years Dirty Work"
  14. "I'm Alive" (Reprise)

No comments:

Post a Comment